Monday, April 16, 2007

Thank you

I also want to say thank you to all our instructors.
To Scott who managed to turn borring grammar and writing into wonderful subject.
To Dr. Sengupta who brillianty taught the students not only reading and comprehension, but also how to survive in future at the University.
To Pam whose soft voice with mild British pronunciation sounded like a lullaby especially during quizes.
My special gratitude to Mrs. Gordon.
Mrs. Gordon was the first person I met at the University. She accepted me to the LEAP program and provided with moral support which I really needed at that time.
Thank you very much.
I wish the LEAP program prosperity and successful future.
Yulia.

2 comments:

Steven said...

It is time for us to say goodby. Goodby, Anna, good luck.

Alif said...

Good bye, and good luck to your medical exams. Please come to see our blogs sometimes. I will do the same. See ya.