Friday, January 19, 2007

LEAP program is a key toeducation and job in Calgary. It is not easy to get ther< and to study< but but the goal could be achieved if you work hard, Your home task occupies all your spare tome< you cant even go for a work, speak to your frieds, read booeks, etc, You have to be devoted to the LEAP program. The first week in the program was very hard, Bur I was surprised to find out that even after fiove days my oral Engkish speech became more fluent. Now I am tinking how to do two things together: to read the manuels for the Leap programm and to examine the :Toronto Notes? whics are the basis for my medical exams. Some books which were selected in the library,

1 comment:

Alif said...

Youlia, really it is always a good news that your English is going better. You know, if you can speak English comfortably, we will no have any problem for gossiping. I disaggree with you about the homework. Last semester, I had no Saturdays, Sundays; some nights I could not sleep more than 3 hours. Actually, it is common for the lazy guyS like me who do not like to do their homework on time. Anyways, have fun and finish the LEAP 4.go0OD LUCKKKKK!!!!