Tuesday, February 20, 2007

My favourite Cat







Here is my Cat. I loved him so much. He was very clever and funny. He was like a member of the family. We called him Chuck. It was my first experience with pets. I was not going to buy anyone, but Chuck was a gift from our friends. He was red persian and had a special sign on his forehead reminding the letter "M"(the first letter of my family name). So we considered that he owned the same family name as we did. He was loyal to us as a dog despite the fact tha he was a cat. He met us at the door every day when we returned from work, woke us up in the morning instead of an alarm clock. He played with my son and was cordial towards all new people. He was always in good mood and never complaint.
He survived in the fire when our country house was burnt but caught a cold ( in was winter) and veterinarians could not save him. I still feel guilty for being not able to help him. Since that time I have some special attitude towards cats, espessially if they are persians or red.

2 comments:

Felice said...

Yulia, your Cat was absolutely adorable!! I can't believe that this beauty passed away due to cold... It's really sad :((

betsyliwen2006 said...

Yulia, I like your cat so much!! and I have one cat named "tiger" in china,Tiger look like your cat!!I'm so excieting when I saw your pet:)